Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jersey ordering information

Please see below email from the league regarding Volunteering and pricing on jersey names.  Please have your jersey name orders ready by Thursday.


Thank you,

Jamie



Managers below is the pricing for names on jeresy and or hats. If your team is interested I can collect them all this Sunday 2/22/09 at 1:00 @ Sunshine Park front parking lot and try to have them all back by Friday 2/27/09. Please let your parents know the pricing and to have them write a check to myself Wanda Copley, in return I will write one check to Cathie for all the uniforms for all the teams. I think it will be a lot easier than handing her tons of checks.


I will NOT need the cash or payment on Sunday but I will need it by Friday 02/27/09. In which I will meet everyone again to pickup your printed uniforms @ 5:30pm on Friday 2/27/09.


hat is 3.75 and .40 cents a letter for you child's name on the shirt (tax included)


Example: Johnny #17 = $3.75 = (6)x.40=$2.40 total $6.15.

No comments:

Post a Comment